You are what you eat & drink

Liquid Nitrogen Cocktails

Smoky Cocktail – The Sun

Looks great, until hit perforates the stomach.

These new fads can be dangerous. An 18 year old Lancashire girl had to have her stomach removed after drink two Nitro-Jagermeisters.

“Alcohol itself is a very dangerous thing if improperly handled and liquid nitrogen is a toxic chemical. It destroys human tissue.”BBC News

First there were flaming cocktails, burning mouths, clothes, hair and even setting whole bars on fire. Now the other extreme, all in the name of a new fad.



Add to the pot

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )


Connecting to %s